Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hey Dude!

Hey Dude (-ettes!) I'm on the The Greeting Farm for another guest designer post sharin another card- this time one for the boys!

Hey Dude!

I inked up one of the Ians from the Mini-Remix Boys clear stamp set and colored him using Copic Markers. I had originally planned for my card to be 'clean & simple' but I just couldn't stop- so I decided to use more sentiments included in the set to surround the mini Ian. I put the card together by layering coordinating patterned papers with some jute twine-and now it's good to go for my son's birthday in a few months!

Copics
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01
hair: E44, E47, E49
clothes: C1, C3, YG03, YG17, G24, G28, B32, B34, B37, R24, R27

Thanks for stopping by...  Have an AWESOME week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!