Thursday, December 29, 2016

Penguin cuties

Hello Friends!

I'm over on the Passionate Paper Creations blog today sharing two cards I made with PPCF Facebook sponsor images by Conie Fong Art!

I'm a sucker for cute critters and in the winter that means sweet adorable penguins... I totally fell in LOVE with these two!

On this card, I used Joy to the World...

Joy Penguin

I colored the penguin with Copic markers and trimmed out the image (I accidentally printed him too close to some other images to use a diecut- oops!). I die cut layers of patterned papers using Creative Basics dies- Fancy Rectangles & Layers and Basic Stitched Flags. I also used the Picnic Quilt embossing folder for some texture on the blue cardstock layer.  Finally tied everything together with a red ribbon before attaching it to my card base.

Copics:
penguin: N3, N5, N7, N9, R01, Y32, Y35
hat/scarf: R17, R37, R46, C0, C1
joy: R14, R17, G02, G05, G07, B24, B26, Y17
snow: B0000, B41

For my second card I used another sweet penguin, Snowy Delivering Presents...

Snowy Delivery

I also colored him in copics, but decided to use a different gray color family than on my first penguin. I kept this card pretty simple since there was so much going on with the stack of presents. The sentiment is pieced together from a couple of Lawn Fawn sets, Baaah Humbug and Toboggan Together. I used the Basic Stitched Flags again and finished it off with the doily behind the flags.

Copics:
penguin: C3, C5, C7, C9, R01, Y32, Y35
hat: B24, B26, B29, C1, C3
mail/bag: E40, E41, G02, G05, G07
presents: B24, B26, BG11, BG13, BG15, G02, G05, G07,
R17, R37, R46, Y17, Y26, Y28

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with one last card before 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!