Friday, December 30, 2016

Kick Up Your Heels!

Happy *almost* New Year!!

Can you believe how quickly 2016 has flown by?

BUT before we ring in 2017... I'm sharing a card I made for the LDRS Creative blog today!

I decided this All Dressed Up: Love that Dress stamp, and sentiment from Uptown Sayings was a perfect match for a New Years card!

Kick Up Your Heels...

I colored with copics and die cut using the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die, adhered it to the red glitter paper and fussy cut out along the die cut since I had used the largest rectangle. Added sparkle to the dress and shoes with a glitter and white gel pen, finished off my card by adhering it to my card base with a coordinating blue foil card stock, and red bow!

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E21, R20, BV00
hair: C3, 100
dress/shoes: B24, B26, B29, R17, R37, R46

Wishing you all a FABULOUS 2017... until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!