Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Ka-POW!

Happy NOVEMBER!

I can hardly believe that it's already November! This year has just flown by...

But it's also Tuesday... which means it's time for the next Tiddly Inks Challenge. This week's challenge is to channel your super powers and bring out those superheros and masked avengers- KAPOW!

KaPOW

I used the SUPER cute, My Super Boy image and colored him with copics in colors that my son chose :). Adhered him to the diecut the green circle with foam tape and lined up the sentiments (from My Favorite Things) around him, added a shiny metallic blue mat and mounted it all on my card base.

Copics: 
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01
hair: E44, E47, E49
clothes: B23, B24, B26, R17, R37, R89, Y13, Y15, Y17; YG03, YG17, YG67. W3, W5, W7

I hope you have a SUPER day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!