Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Flying by to say...

BOO!

There's a new Tiddly Inks Challenge going on and it's SPOOKALICIOUS!

I used this new witch Molly image (that you can get as a two-some, with another Halloween Molly- I used her here!)

Flying By to say... BOO!

My finished card is TOTALLY not what I originally had in mind when I started coloring her, I had a big ink blob fall right next to her foot! So I fussy cut her out and layered her with some Halloween themed patterned paper, die cut tags- the purple tag I embossed using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder, and adhered Molly using some foam tape. The sentiment is two stamps from a Hero Arts Halloween sentiment set (doesn't look like it's available anymore), I cut the words apart after I stamped them, inked up the edges a bit so it wasn't so white compared to the rest of the card, and adhered those on top of some random strips of glittery black washi tape.

Copics: 
skin: G20, G21, G24
hair: E44. E47, E49, V04
dress/hat: N3, N5, N7, V04, V06, V09

I hope to see you join in on the SPOOKALICIOUS challenge! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!