Monday, October 17, 2016

Everyday Winnie

Hello!

I'm on the LDRS Creative blog today sharing a more detail look at some of the cards I made as samples for the HSN show that aired a few weeks ago.

LDRS Creative on HSN

This kit, Everyday Winnie by Polkadoodles,  includes 6 adorable stamps and a 6x6 pad of patterned papers all in a sturdy and coordinating storage box!

My first card is with Winnie's Scrummy Cupcake...

WInnie's Cupcake
After coloring Winnie, I used the Gilded embossing folder for my card base, added some of the patterned papers from the kit- including the banner flag and letters, paired it with a solid coordinating pink card stock mat, I used the Gilded Doily die as an embossing tool, (by running it through my diecut machine using an embossing mat)  on the Basic Stitched Flag banner behind Winnie, she is mounted using foam adhesive for some extra dimension.

Copics
skin: E000, E53, BV00, R20
hair: YR23, C3, 100
clothes: RV0000, RV00, RV02, B91, B93, B95
cupcake/flower: R17, R37, R59, R21, R22, R24, Y21, Y23, RV00, RV02, RV04.

My second card is with Winnie's Rose Garden. She is another favorite because I LOVE roses, and when I looked at her she made me think of Strawberry Shortcake... so that's how I colored her!
Winnie's Rose Garden

I decided to keep this card simple to allow Winnie to take all the focus. I colored her with copics, and kept my layers easy with just a single sheet of the gorgeous rose patterned paper from the kit. I added a few die cut flags to tie in a little more green from the leaves in the image and the paper together. Finished off the image pieces with some faux stitching with a black pen to match the stitching on the stitched flags.

Copics used:
skin: E00, E11, E50, R20
hair: R24, R27, E09, E18
clothing: R20, R21, R22, R24, C1, C3, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
scenery: E41, E43, E44, R81, R83, R85, Y11, Y15, N0, N3, N5, R01.

I hope you grab one of these fabulous kits for yourself... there's also 2 other holiday themed sets still available on HSN too- Holiday Winnie and Candi Bean Merry Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!