Saturday, September 17, 2016

You Are My Sunshine

Hello!

We're having some fun over on the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook page this weekend- Power Poppy is sponsoring a coloring contest, having a sale, and prizes!



For my card, I used the Sunshine of my Life digi... I just LOVE sunflowers, they scream fall to me (and well summer too, since that's when we have them growing in our garden)!

Sunshine of my Life

I die cut the sunflower image using the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die- luckily I sized my image just right! :) The sentiment that comes with the image is cut from a Basic Stitched Flag die. Mounted all of that onto an embossed card base using the Picnic Quilt embossing folder- EVERYTHING by Creative Basics!

The digi image set I used is apart of the current sale is a bundle pack- FIVE digis together for an outstanding price! Check it out here!




Copics: 
red sunflowers: R24, R46, E18, E19
yellow sunflowers: Y06, Y15, Y38, YR23
orange-y sunflowers: Y13, Y15, Y17, YR04
vase: C1, C3, R17, R37, R89

Hop on over to the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group and join if you're not already a member!

Thanks for stopping by... Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!