Friday, September 30, 2016

North Pole Greetings!

Hello Happy Friday!!

I'm on the LDRS Creative blog today sharing yet ANOTHER card using the sweet penguin from the North Pole stamp set- I just can't get enough of him... I haven't even inked that adorable polar bear yet!

North Pole Greetings

I stamped & masked the Santa hat on the penguin, colored it in my favorite Copic red combo (R17, R37, R89) and gave the penguin a few strokes of gray to his belly for dimension and some rosy cheeks, and fussy cut him out. I also stamped the sign from the set, added the north pole sentiment, and die cut it with the matching die.
To give my card some texture, I die cut 2 squares using Fancy Square die in felt, with one of those squares I die cut again a little hill using one of the Basic Cutting Edge border dies- tucked the north pole sign behind it and the penguin on top.
The Merry Christmas sentiment is from a special set that will be available *only* on HSN starting October 5th! Stay tuned for more info on that...
To put my card together- I layered my felt scene with a Basic Stitched flag die cut and adhered everything to my card base, with this fun festive patterned paper (from Hobby Lobby).
Thanks for stopping by... I'll be back shortly with another share! :) 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!