Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mermaid to be...

Yes... I'm back with *another* mermaid card... are you tired of them yet? Yeah- me either! LOL- there's just so many fabulous little mermaids out there, I can't get enough of them!

I'm sharing today a card I made for the newest ANYTHING GOES challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog!

I used this awesome Wryn the Mermaid digi...

Mermaid to be..

I kept my card simple to let her shine as the focus on the card. I blended some blues and aqua distress inks onto an embossed background and adhered her with foam tape. Added a sweet sentiment from The Greeting Farm onto a flag die by Creative Basics.

Copics: 
skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
hair: RV14, RV17, RV19
top: V12, V15
tail: B02, B05, G05, B37
stars: Y13, Y15, Y17

Hope to see you join in the Tiddly Inks fun! Check out the Challenge Blog for all the details- and more awesome inspiration from the rest of my Tiddly teammates!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love your mermaid cards don't stop LOL! Her hair is stunning and I love the blue embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! I especially love her hair colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!