Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Warm Fuzzies

Happy hump day!

I'm on the LDRS Creative blog today, sharing another Saturated Canary image, Crafty Cat!

Crafty Cat

I had so much fun putting this one together- I'm a big fan of layers and this one has plenty!

My stamped image was die cut using Fancy Squares and Little Things, but since I had stamped and colored this awhile ago- it was too close to the bottom of the page to fit the full square die, so a bit of the bottom is cut off! The sentiment is from the Summer Fun sentiment set, I mounted that on a coordinating patterned paper, then die cut the yellow flag using the Stitched Banner die to place under that layer. Added all of that onto the card base and finished it off by tying the button dies from the Fancy Squares and Little Things die set with some jute twine.

Copics:
skin: E000, E50, E21, R00
hair: E29, C7, C9
shirt: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
cat: W0, W1, W3, W5
table: E31, E33
pencil/markers: Y38, N1, N3, R14



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I love that you added the paper or maybe they are felt buttons, great accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!