Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Out of this WORLD!

Whew! I survived the extreme heat wave we had this weekend... (we're talking 115*F, that's 46*C! Blech!)

I kept nice and cool in my craft room... and just in time to for the newest challenge over at Tiddly Inks- One for the Boys! Usually one of those tougher categories for cards, but I had a lot of fun with this one!

I used an older image from the Tiddly Inks Shop, Come in Cuteness, for my card...

Out of this World

Isn't he the cutest lil alien?? LOL. My son is totally obsessed with all things space related so I thought this would be a fun, "just because" card for him- unless he's already taken it!

I kept my card very simple to let the lil alien be the star of the card, I printed my image out twice, once for the base layer and the second for just the alien himself- he's popped up on some foam tape too. I colored with copics (of course) and slathered the planet with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I printed "you're out of this" when I printed the digi on the base layer and then stamped 'world' using my current favorite alpha stamp, Sophisticated Script from Concord & 9th!

I hope to see you join in on the Tiddly Inks fun- there are a ton of cute boy images screaming to be colored up in the shop... check 'em out HERE!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!