Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sweet (birthday) Succulents

Popping back in to share another card I managed to make over the weekend!

I treated myself to some new stamping goodies for my birthday that was earlier this month, and among those stamps was this Sweet Succulents stamp from My Favorite Things!

I'm squeezing in my card for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #272 *just* before the deadline...



Those succulents were PERFECT for the sketch!

Sweet Bday Succulents
I decided to make my planter pot be overfilling with all the different kinds of succulents like you see in stores, and kept the patterned papers and background pretty simple to draw the attention to the succulents! :)

I have totally joined in on the succulent trend- but I'd like to think that I was slightly ahead of the game as I already had a few of them in my garden *before* they started popping up everywhere- but I still can't get enough of them!

Thanks for stopping in... I'll be back to share another card tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ombre background and I love your coloring as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!