Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hey There FOXY!

If you haven't learned yet from visiting my blog and seeing a few of my previous cards, you'll discover that I LOVE FOXES!

Maybe it was just because the started popping up everywhere in the stamping/crafting world but I love 'em!  So when this Cuddly Thanks set came out from The Greeting Farm I just knew I had to have it!

I finally had a chance to ink him up & just in time to play along with the March Farm Fresh Challenge- Animals Rule!

Hey There Foxy

I just LOVE how cuddly & comfy he looks curled up on top of the tree stump! ♥  I colored the fox, stump, grass (rocks) with copics and added the sky and rest of the grass using distress inks & an ink blending tool. The 'Hey There Foxy' sentiment is from another TGF stamp set, Wild Child. The woodgrain embossing folder is from Taylored Expressions.

Happy Wednesday... thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!