Saturday, January 30, 2016

Elephant Wishes

Happy Saturday Friends!

Popping in to share this fun card I made last night (who else spent their Friday nights getting crafty?)

I finally got my hands on these sweet Adorable Elephants from My Favorite Things recently and was going to hold off coloring for a few more days until Kathy Racoosin's next 30 Day Coloring Challenge that starts on Feb 1st! (Check out the deets here!) but I just COULDN'T wait!

I'm playing along with MFT's sketch challenge #265 and Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge...



and this is what I came up with!

Birthday Elephant

I attempted some pseudo-no line coloring by stamping him in some Pumice Stone Distress Ink... but I'm thinking I need to try another gray family of copics next time! I also stamped the hills (from the Ewe are the Best set) and balloons in distress inks and think those turned out a bit better... time for more practice!!

I used the tiny stamps in the set to stamp my background in Versamark and mimicked that same pattern on the vellum overlay.

Off to enjoy the amazing weather today with my family...

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. SO cute! Your colouring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! that elephant is darling. Hope all is well with you and your little ones. Life has been busy here but hope to have more time to visit now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Lysa! sweet card, I so luv the image and your amazing coloring! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!