Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holly Jolly Elfy Holiday!

It's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Things are starting to get a little more festive around here! (now that there are finally more healthy people in my house than sick- I was outnumbered for a week!) and I've managed to start decorating my house little by little... hoping to pull out the tree today!

Anyway, on to the new challenge, this week's challenge is HOLLY JOLLY!

I used the new Elfy Holiday image for my card...

Holiday Cheer

I LOVED coloring this image- it was so much fun with all the gifts, and of course because it's Wryn and I *LOVE* her! I matched her with some patterned & glittered papers and added some stickles to some wood veneer embellies!

I'm also tossing this into Virginia's View's *last* (hopefully not really the last) challenge, because I really haven't played enough to have it be over! - All about Glitter!



Hope to see you join in the challenge- Check out all the details on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!