Friday, November 6, 2015

A Tiddly Inks catch up!

Hello & Happy Friday!

Took an unexpected break from the blog (and crafting really...) for a few days- perhaps just recovering from all the Halloween hoopla! We definitely had a tons of fun celebrating my baby girl's first Halloween and collecting lots of candy of course! (You *may* have seen a pic I posted on Instagram of my family all in costume!)

Onto to my card for today, actually 2 because it looks like I forgot to share my card from a few weeks ago on here! OOPS!... I couldn't get enough of these sweet Mini & Many Friends from Tiddly Inks when I colored them during the 30 Day Coloring challenge!

I Miss You

What She Said...

I paired them both with some scraps of patterned paper in my stash and sentiments from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos set.

Be sure to check out more cute cards from the rest of the design team on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and come back again next Tuesday for the next challenge!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!