Saturday, October 3, 2015

WCMD: Halloween Wishes

Happy World Card Making Day!

I usually don't get much time to get crafty on the weekends, but I made sure to squeeze in enough time for at least ONE card for WCMD!

After creating (& uploading to FB) my card from yesterday using the freebie from Simply Betty Stamps, I received another freebie- Dark Fairy Brittany!  Now, usually 'dark' images aren't really my thing... but she was fun to color!

SBS Dark Fairy

I added in some purple and aqua to lighten her up a bit.  I wanted my card to be pretty simple to keep the focus on the fairy. I stamped the background with a spiderweb image and layered on a few pieces of Halloween patterned papers. I remembered I had a stash of spider buttons and thought they were a perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!