Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Witches

Sneaking in another Halloween card before Saturday!

I'm joining in on the October Farm Fresh challenge on the TGF blog: Black, Orange & Purple! I finally got my hands on this *sweet* Hallo Witch from The Greeting Farm. (I've had my eyes on her every Halloween since she was released! LOL)

Halloween Witches

Again, I colored her up a few days ago since participating in Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge! I've been a bit behind the past few days but hoping to catch up with some new stamps that just arrived- Woohoo!

I'm also joining in on the fun at Simon Says Stamp for their Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful blending on the moon and as usual amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lysa! Super cute image and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! She's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!