Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Bunny

Can you believe that Halloween is in 2 weeks?!?  Are you all ready?

I colored this cute bunny from Lawn Fawn's Critters in Costume set the other day for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge (hosted by the fabulous Kathy Racoosin!) and just had to get him on a card! I put it together with the CAS(E) this Sketch #145 challenge



and came up with this...

Halloween Bunny

I always forget to pull out my lighter ink to do more no-line coloring, but I remembered the other day! The little bunny is stamped in Antique Linen and colored in copics. I also felt like getting inky since I had my distress inks out, the background is blended with Seedless Preserves, Broken China & Mowed Lawn. And the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!