Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Boy oh Boy!

Surprisingly I'm still rolling out the scrapbook layouts! I found that it's helpful for me to have the photos I want to use printed out in advance, that way I have to do the layout.

For this one I used another sketch from The Memory Nest, even though it's a little late for the challenge, I really liked the sketch!



and here is what I did with it, I had these 3 photos of my son that just fit it perfectly...

Boy oh Boy!

Oh, and if you couldn't tell, I'm totally obsessed with using wood veneer embellishments lately.  It's about time I started using some of my stash!

*edited to add.. I remembered having this sweet Oh Boy Ian image from The Greeting Farm that would match my sweet boy!

I'll be back again soon with some more layouts!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that outfit and the expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you did with the sketch!! Such an adorable layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!