Monday, August 17, 2015

You Party Animal!

I was quite crafty this weekend- What a better way to spend the day when there are *EXTREME* heat warnings... yuck! I'll spend my days staying cool inside with air conditioning! (when the littles are napping of course ;))

I'm joining the AEIHeartU Challenge: Embossing today...



I stamped a few of the Party Animals in a rainbow of colors awhile back, but didn't have anything to put them on... until now! Might just have to make a few more of these with each colored balloon animal for a fun card set.

Party Animal

Since this is an embossing challenge, I embossed everything I could... the balloon animal and sentiments are heat embossed. I forgot how much I like the look of the smooth and shiny embossing- time to emboss all things! I mounted the party animal circle on the embossed card base for a quick CAS design.

Thanks for stopping by- Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the AEI♥U Challenge! Wonderful combination of colors and texture! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!