Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wedding Succulents

Friends of ours got married last month in beautiful Zion, Utah.

With a brand new baby (& toddler) we weren't able to attend, but we still wanted to send the happy couple a card and happy wishes! From some photos I had seen of the wedding, succulents were apart of their decorations so what a better choice than to put some succulents on their card!?

Wedding Succulents

 I was still in the Distress Ink water-coloring mood when I made this, and decided to try out my newest colors (Abandoned Coral & Mermaid Lagoon- LOVE THEM!). Kept the layout pretty simple with a woodgrain stamped kraft strip and added a modern look with the hexagon embossing.

I hope they've received this by now! Wishing them tons of love on their new journey together and man & wife! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love it and how appropriate. Love your shading and grouping of threes. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring looks amazing! Those succulents are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!