Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Ruff You!

Happy Saturday friends!

Squeezing in a bit of blogging while I still have the time.  We're officially on baby watch as I am almost a week from my due date! YIKES! So far, it doesn't feel like she's ready to make her debut yet! LOL

So just a quick to share some cute mini cards I made using some of the colored images from Kathy of The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge!

I recently received some new Hero Arts goodies thanks to a prize winning and just had to color them up right away. I thought these cute pups (from the new Playful Animals set) would make cute little mini cards that I could have my sister sneak into my nieces' lunch boxes- hope they are surprised ;)

I ruff you


Thanks for stopping by...


2 comments:

  1. Super sweet cards & best wishes for the impending little one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!! Love the sentiment! And best of luck on the arrival of your new little one! Can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!