Thursday, April 2, 2015

{Dino} Easter Egg Wreath!

Couldn't let this week pass by without sneaking in another Easter card!

I love seeing festive holiday wreaths hanging year round and while browsing Pinterest and my blog reader came up with this fun idea for an Easter card!

Using the Spring/Easter theme and colors from the latest Sparkle & Shine Challenge's inspiration photo



and the sketch Deconstructed Sketch No. 195



I came up with this!

Dino Easter Egg wreath

The eggs and the 'Easter' sentiment are from Lawn Fawn's Critters from the Past & Happy Everything sets, the Happy die cut is from Simon Says Stamp, sequins & die cut tag from Pretty Pink Posh of course!

I also added some sparkle using my Wink of Stella pen- hard to see in the photo above so I tried to get a better shot here...

Dino Egg wreath- sparkle

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is great Lysa! I love the little bit of sparkle you added! I wish it looked as nice as that when I used my Wink of Stella pen!! Thanks for joining us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! LOVE your layers, and the sweet embossing - perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!