Sunday, March 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind!

Happy Monday!

Did you all grab the new Paper Sweeties March releases in the shop yesterday???

I'm back again to share another card I created using the Stitched Tags #1 stamps & Sweet Cuts- but this time paired with it with an older released sets... Bundle of Joy and Bouncing Baby! (still my favorites!)

Paper Sweeties March Rewind

I thought it would be fun to have this cute giraffe peeking her head out from different directions of the tag. & you might just say that I'm a little anxious for my baby girl's arrival too... :)

And as always don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT team created!

Cheryl
Debbie– Paper Sweeties
Jill
Julie
Kathy
Larissa
Lysa-- You are here! :)
Mackie
Maria
Michelle
Mynnette
Nancy


9 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo cute! LOVING how you have the giraffe peeking out from the tags!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lysa, early congratulations! What a darling use of the tag, and sweet giraffe! Please let us know when baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!! How SWEET is this!!?? I LOVE the Design and your AWESOME Coloring!! =) BEAUTIFUL!! SQUEAL I would be ANXIOUS too!! SO EXCITED for you and your Family!! HUGS!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how the giraffes are peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...just darling! Great way to use the stitched tags! Love those little giraffes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super darling, Lysa! LOVE the soft colors and the way the giraffes are peeking out! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Love what you did with the giraffes!! I am sure you are excited to meet your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the giraffes peeking out! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lysa, such a fun, cute idea you used with the baby giraffes -- Darling card!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!