Monday, February 2, 2015

Tiddly Inks TINGO!

It's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks this week!

This week's challenge is "TINGO"! Using your favorite Tiddly Inks image use the grid below to to choose your embellishments!




I used the new Sweet Tooth Let Us Eat Cake and paired her up with the embossing and lace options.

Seize the Cake!

and of course when I was making my card I couldn't find my stash of lace... so I used some lace doilies instead! :)

Check out more AMAZING inspiration from the design team on the Challenge blog!
Hope to see you join in the fun this week!

Seize the CAKE...err the day!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome that you used a doily as lace! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for the Tingo challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!