Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Succulents + Copics + Kraft = ♥

I had some time to play this morning and I wanted to play along with the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

AND with the new challenge on Flickr for Simon Says Stamp & Lawn Fawn I knew I just had to join in the fun- especially since the theme is to "Get Crafty with Kraft!" Unless you're new to my blog then you would notice that I love using kraft on my cards!



I had previously created a card with Simon Says Stamps Cups & Succulents on kraft that I just loved the look of so I had to make another! (see it here!)  Except this time I also incorporated the mug from the What's Brewing stamp set- Who wouldn't love a mug full of succulents??

Succulents Mug

Here's close up of the succulents- I just love the look of copic coloring directly on kraft!

hello succulents

Hoping to find some time to also play with some Lawn Fawn & more kraft!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! The embossed background adds so much to the design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you divided the mug and added the white highlights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!