Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Halloween FREEBIE!

It's a busy week- please scroll down for my first post or click here!

It's the 15th of the month which means is freebie time at Chi Chi Memories & and time for a new challenge! This month's freebie is just perfect for Halloween- it's *just* around the corner!

Halloween Boy! Hurry go grab him while he's still free!!

CCM Boo!

I paired him with some more Halloween paper scraps that I had in my stash to match the sketch for the challenge.

& I can't forget about another one of the sweet October release digis- I made this card using Shy Girl
CCM Shy Girl

I kept this card sweet and simple, but fancied it up a bit by adding the die-cut words with the inlaid technique. Along with some shiny sequins & washi tape!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!