Thursday, September 4, 2014

Watercolored Cupcakes!

Happy Farm Fresh Friday!

This week Kristina is hosting the FFF challenge this week @The Greeting Farm! Which means this week's challenge is WATERCOLOR! It's the biggest trend in the card-making world at the moment!

I thought it would be fun to make a fun stack of towering cupcakes using the Birthday Bundle set!
Watercolor Cupcakes

I watercolored the cupcakes with distress inks... I really like how this turned out, but I think I still need some more practice!

Hope to see you join us in the fun at The Greeting Farm!

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is beautiful! Water coloring is my favorite technique! I need to learn how to do it.
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masking and coloring, love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!