Monday, September 1, 2014

Tinker Fairy

It's a new month and that means *NEW* images from Chi Chi Memories! & these definitely don't disappoint!

I couldn't wait to get Tinker Fairy colored up.. especially since a friend of mine's daughter is turning 3 in a few weeks!

I kept my card pretty simple as I wanted Tinker to be the STAR!  I also played with my new Pretty Pink Posh stitched tag die that I had been eyeing FOREVER! LOVE the little stitched lines!

Tinker Fairy

and what's a fairy card without some sparkly sequins?  It's a bit hard to see in the photo, but there's also a bit of shimmer on her fairy wings too! :)

Thanks for flying by!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! Congratulations with your friends daughters birthday, I bet she will love it.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The sparkly sequins are perfect and I love how she is placed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that tinkerbell is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!