Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hey Sugar Cube!

Time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge @ The Greeting Farm!

It's another easy challenge for you this week... ANYTHING GOES!

A couple of months ago when TGF released Dollie with Cupcake- I was so excited to get her colored and on a card for the release previews... and then I *LOST* my completely colored image! Looked in what I thought was every nook and cranny of my craft room and couldn't find her anywhere (& had to color again!)... Fast forward 3 months later and I FOUND her hiding in one of my bags!

WOOHOO! Made my card making process so much faster- especially since I've been feeling a little off this week. I paired her with some matching scrap pieces of pattern papers and VOILA!

Sugar Cube!

Check out the other fabulous inspiration from the team on The Greeting Farm blog & hope to see you play along!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!