Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hello FALL!

Well.. almost.

Officially Fall/Autumn starts next Monday... but weather-wise here in AZ we probably won't feel that change for another month! (but I can dream right?)

Anyway, I'm hosting another week of the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm & I chose to with with using FALL colors!

While surfing on Pinterest, I found this photo and was totally inspired by the colors.

(source)

I inked up my Beanie Ian image (can't wait til it's cool enough for my lil guy to wear his again!) & layered some strips of coordinating paper scraps & washi tape to create my FALL card!
Hello Fall

Oh! and enamel dots, can't forget the enamel dots!

Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you join us in this challenge!

Happy FRIDAY!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love all the strips and the texture of the marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!