Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Flamingo!

I finally felt the itch to do some scrapbook pages this weekend.. I'm SOO behind on my son's book!

I decided to work backwards and work with some recent photos, and picked some photos from my son & his cousins on the beach from our San Diego beach trip last month! :)

I went to The Memory Nest for some sketch inspiration & decided to use the Make It Monday Sketch



Now this was a fun series of photos to take... my son had just recently figured out how to stand on one foot, so we rounded up the rest of his cousins to get them to do the same- not that hard right?

The Flamingo

Getting them to do it all at once was hilarious (so was getting them to jump together, more on that soon...) since my son is 2 and can only hold his balance for a few seconds! LOL!

& Adding that little flamingo from the Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set was just what this page needed!

Hope to get to more layouts today... Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cute layout! Great take on the sketch, love how CAS this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I love the shiny silver title so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I love how you used the sketch! As you already know, I love the colors and those adorable pics! Thanks for playing along!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos. So funny. Great layout and use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!