Monday, July 28, 2014

Good Day Sunshine!

Here's another scrapbook layout I made a couple of days ago and didn't get chance to photograph until this morning!

It's another from our summer trip in San Diego! It was my son's first time at the beach and he wasn't sure what to think of it all....
Good Day Sunshine

The first day he ventured out to the water (it was pretty chilly!) and took him a few minutes to warm up to having some sandy toes!
Sunshine1

But after another day getting a bit closer to the water...
Sunshine2
He wanted nothing to do with it! & was much happier building and smashing sandcastles as fast as I could build them! Oh well.. maybe next time :)

Oh and that awesome "Good Day Sunshine" title is a freebie from Kerry Bradford Design! I finally am getting the hang of playing with my silhouette- and it is the coolest thing! :)

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous two page layout!!! I love the colors and how you were able to fit so many pictures and in such a fun and cheery way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spread! Love that big title die cut and loving the little sandcastle too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!