Sunday, July 27, 2014

1, 2, 3...

I'm so DETERMINED to do more scrapbook layouts.. I sat down last night to make of list of pages I wanted to do and it's very much longer than I'd like it to be!

I was inspired by the page I had created last week with the pictures of my nieces, nephew & son in their "flamingo" stance that I decided to do a facing page with them attempting to jump all together using the same sketch on The Memory Nest, only reversed.
1, 2, 3...

Doesn't sound that hard right? Well... when your subjects range from age 2 to 15 it's a lot harder than you may think! LOL!

Happy Sunday... on to more pages!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Another great take on this sketch, and I am sure that EVERY scrapbooker has just as long a list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a very long list of pages to do....such is the life of a scrapbooker. Thanks for linking up a second sketch at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysa!!! This is adorable and LOVE how you used the sketch to match the other page!! So clever and the colors are so pretty!!! Love the pics too!! I agree with Miriam, we all have long scrapping lists. Mine is just a stack of pictures. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!