Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi all!

I'm back after taking a week vacation with the family to North Cali! As well as celebrating my little boy's SECOND birthday on Wednesday... oh my I can't believe he's already 2!

My crafty mojo also went on vacation and finally decided to come back & just in time for this week's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge @The Greeting Farm. It's a special FFF this week as Sunday is Mother's Day here in the US!

I decided to use another one of the Miss Anya's from the new Summer set & I gotta say I love them all- can't wait to show you what I did with the third girl! ;)

I kept my card quick, clean and simple...
I love you mom

Now to whip up a few more of these for my sisters!  Hope to see you join in on the FFF fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!