Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Let's be Friends!

Happy Wednesday!

Hope your weeks are off to a good start... I started mine off by celebrating my birthday on Monday! March is the busy month for birthdays in my family (my dad, sister, sister-in-law, & nephew!)

Anyway, it's a new month and you know what that means... NEW DIGIS from Chi Chi Memories

Aren't they just so cute & sweet?!! You can find them in the Chi Chi Memories shop right now!

For today's card, I decided to start with Let's be Friends (Girl)- she is just so cute and reminds me so much of my niece right now.  She's 5 and totally going through a tomboy phase- she says she doesn't like pink, ruffles, puffy sleeves, and what makes this image even more perfect- this girl LOVES bugs! LOL

Let's be friends

I dusted off my grassy border punch to create a fun patch of grass for her to keep watch on her snail-y friend!

Don't forget to grab the Handsome Boy digi freebie for last month.. he'll only be free for a limited time!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!