Thursday, March 6, 2014

FFF- Birthday Bash!

Happy Friday!!!

It's a Farm Fresh Friday Challenge & I'm hosting this week at The Greeting Farm!

March is a busy birthday month for my family (including mine just on Monday!), so I decided to get the ball rolling this month and make the challenge easy with BIRTHDAY creations! :)

I just had to use another one of the new releases- this time Dollie w/Bow! (They flew off the shelves like hotcakes...but a little birdie said they'd be back as soon as possible!)

I'm still slightly in love with the yellow & gray color combo even though it was a big hit a few years ago... but I'm always a little late to the party ;)

Best Day Ever

Now go over to The Greeting Farm and check out all the details to enter the challenge.. I'd love to see what YOU create!

1 comment:

  1. Lysa, I LOVE this card! It is one of my favorites. Love that little character- her dress is darling. I especially LOVE the colors you chose. Yellow and grey is one of my new face color combos!!! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!