Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feelin' HAPPY!

Ok.. third and final (I think!) post for today... so much going on this week I don't have enough days to post! LOL! Please see my 1st post HERE, and my 2nd HERE! :)

I have completely joined the "Clean & Simple" bandwagon and was able to whip up these 2 cards in no time thanks to the Winnie & Walter's The Big, the bold & the happy stamp set! Seriously LOVE this set!

I made this the other day.. saving it perhaps for my sister's birthday in a few weeks!
happy, happy, happy

and this one today for my husband as TODAY is his 40th birthday!
40th

I always seem to 'over-think' cards when it comes to family.. but I think these clean & simple looks are just perfect!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for another The Greeting Farm new release preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!