Tuesday, January 28, 2014

So Stinkin' Cute!

Whaa?? Two posts in one day? I guess it does helps to have images colored in advance! LOL  When I colored the lil fox from my previous post  I also colored the chipmunk from the same Lawn Fawn set...except I added two little lines & made him into a cute lil skunk!

Stinkin' Cute

I added the sentiment from an old Hero Arts Elephants set, and this card was born!  I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Wednesday Let's Have a Laugh challenge.. just before the deadline!

2 comments:

  1. That card is so "stinkin" cute. Love it and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, and it's monochromatic, too! Perfect for our challenge this week, Lysa! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!