Thursday, January 23, 2014

FFF: Red, White and BLUE!!

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

Today over at The Greeting Farm Kristina is hosting FFF and she chose a Red, White & Blue themed challenge! She lives "down under" and January 26th is Australia Day- and since the colors on Australian Flag are also Red, White & Blue she chose them to honor her nation!

I went for the Clean and Simple look again (though I should really get to using my papers and stop hoarding them! LOL) and used super cute Sitting Lovely for my card!

Lots of Love

It might be a bit hard to see in the picture, but I embossed the a circle nestability die to get the embossed/debossed circle for Anya to sit in.. and of course what's one of my cards without some faux stitching?

Think this might be a card in the running for my nieces' Valentines this year! :)

Hope to see you play along with us this week! Head over to The Greeting Farm for all the details and some more inspiration from Kristina, Jodi, Marcy & Chitra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!