Monday, October 21, 2013

First Year

I've realized that I haven't shared the scrapbook that I've been working on for my son.  A few sneak peeks here and there ... but there are SO many more pages- I just haven't photographed them all yet and still trying to get caught up!

I recently have been reviewing my pins on Pinterest (find me here!) to remind myself of projects and things I want to do- I 'repinned' them for a reason right? I rediscovered a couple of layouts by Susan Weinroth I had pinned... These layouts she had done for her son's first year specifically. Awesome right? Totally inspired me and I wanted pages like these in Cayden's book.. so these are my take on them! Hope she didn't mind me "CASE-ing" her layouts!

I did this one about a month ago, I had a hard time narrowing down all the pictures I wanted to use!

1st Year

I also remembered having this stamp set that has the month stamps just perfect for each photo! :)

1 Year of You

More pages coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!