Friday, August 23, 2013

Give it a Whirl!

I've been working on reorganizing my craft area and 're-discovered' this stamp set and just so happened to see that the Curtain Call Inspiration challenge theme is Carnival Craze!

I also used Deconstructed Sketch #115!
Whirl

I can't wait for fall to come because that means our state fair will be coming to town (not to mention much cooler weather!), I haven't been in years, but looking forward to taking my lil guy and maybe winning him some prizes! :) What are you most looking forward to this Fall?

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp and I love it on kraft. Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the colourful baskets on the Ferris wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! This is so cute! I just adore the wonderful stamps and your hand drawn stitching! Thanks for joining us for DS115!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous card - the design and colours are fabulous:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!