Monday, February 11, 2013

Year of the SSS-Snake!

恭禧發財! Happy Chinese New Year! It's the Year of the Snake... I'm a rooster- what's your sign?

I've been looking for a CUTE snake to use on cards and things for the lunar new year.. with a little surfing (and blog hopping) I found this adorable little snake from Deasy Designs! I knew I had to make my own "lai si" red envelopes again like I had done a few years ago (post here)...
Year of the Snake
Isn't he just he just the cutest!? (I was inspired by this!) Can't wait to use him again on some other projects!

Wishing all of you a happy and lucky year full of prosperity and good fortune!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lisa!!!! your card so cute!!! I love it :)Thank you so much for playing with my digi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!