Monday, August 29, 2011

TPE 114- Paper Piecing!

It's time for another challenge at The Pink Elephant! This week's sponsor is none other than the FABULOUS The Greeting Farm..and the challenge theme is Paper Piecing!

I don't find myself doing this technique too often (I like to color too much! :)) But this was lots of fun and I may have gotten a little carried away... I used the new Ballet Anya digi image, paper pieced her outfit with pink polka dotted paper AND added another layer for her tutu using vellum :)
TPE113 Paper Piecing

This week's random winner will receive a 4x6 stamp of choice from The Greeting Farm!!   Hope to see you join in on the fun!!


2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo Cute!!!! Love Love this sweet card with your perfect Black hair!!!! Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet design on this card, love it! I don't do PP all that much either but when I do, it's pretty fun, very tedious trimming with paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!