Friday, June 3, 2011

Just Beachy!

Happy FRIDAY!!

I am so lucky.. I was SOO excited to get an email from the WONDERFUL Lori Boyd asking me to join the "main" By LORi Designs DT, after being on the By LORi Designs Challenge team- how could I say no?.. I absolutely LOVE these digis!

Just in time for summer, this June release is all about Puddle Jumpers and fun in the sun!

YOU can get all 6 of these digis bundled together this weekend only (noon Friday to noon Sunday) for $20!

I decided to get my feet wet (or sandy) with this uber-cute Puddle Jumper Beach Boy Christian!
Beach Boy Christian
Supplies:
- Puddle Jumper Beach Boy Christian (By LORi Designs); Everyday Sayings (Hero Arts)
- Rectangle nestabilities
- Ink: printer, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: {hat} Y23, Y26,Y28; {skin} E000, E00, E11, R01; {shorts, shoes} B23, B24, B26; G12, G14, G16; {bucket, shovel} G12, G14, G16; Y13, Y17; {sand} E31, E33, E35
- Other: twine, epoxy stickers

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Lysa!! Love the fun layout and sand accents. We are so happy to have you for another term at BLD!!
    Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT position! You're gonna rock those images! Love your beachy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!