Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

To the very BEST mom in the world (mine!!)

& to all the moms out there! Hope you were all spoiled and pampered like you all so very deserve! :)

I pulled out my colored pencils and OMS that I haven't touched much since Copics took over entered my crafty stash :) and made this card for my mom... & playing along with the Hero Arts challenge this month!
Happy Mother's Day
(really need to charge that camera battery and get a better pic...lol )

Supplies: 
- Flower Bird Garden; Mother's Day sentiment (Hero Arts)
- Ink: Colorbox Frost white, white gel pen, prismacolor colored pencils, OMS
- Other: ribbon



1 comment:

  1. Love the springy look of the flowers, leaves, and the birds! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!