Thursday, May 19, 2011

All Boy

It's an ALL BOY challenge this week at By LORi Designs Challenge! Girly frilly cards are definitely my stronger creations... but nothing that like a good 'ole challenge to get your brain workin' :)

I used this super adorable Puddle Jumper Gavin for my card & colored his 'jersey' in my hubby's favorite team colors (Colts!) Nothing says all boy like a boy & a football right?
Birthday Boy Gavin
Supplies:
- Puddle Jumper Gavin (by LORi Designs); All Occasion Messages (Hero ARts)
- Wonky Rectangle, tag trio nestabilities
- Apron lace border punch (Fiskars)
- Ink: printer, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: {skin} E000, E00, R01; {clothes} B23, B24, B26; E53, E55, E57; {football} E44, E47, 0; {grass} G12, G14, G16, YG95, YG97; multiliner
- Other: twine, buttons

Hope to see YOU play along with us at the By LORi Designs Challenge this week!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute boy card! love your coloring and the color combo you chose. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysa I love this boyish creation, that football texture is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE......SUPER SUPER Cute Lysa!!! LOVE him and your adorable card.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute boy card! And I'm so sorry - I did find your tutorial on coloring black hair....can't wait to check it out! Thanks so much Lysa! Love all your work and your creations are all FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!