Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gingerbread Digis!

Is it just me or is anyone else shocked that next week is Thanksgiving already?!  Where does time go?

I'm definitely excited for the holidays.. can't wait to do some holiday baking!  I have a potluck next week at work and need some {easy} ideas on what to bring...

Anyway- on to the real reason why you're here... it's time for another Pink Cat Studio release! Going along with the baking theme, take a look at these super cute gingerbread people!



I just ♥ the little gingerbread man on the candy cane swing!  He reminds me a bit of Gingy from Shrek...


Gingerbread Swing
Supplies:
- Gingerbread Candy Cane Swing (Pink Cat Studio); Jolly Christmas (Hero Arts)
- Oval nestabilities
- Polka dot embossing folder
- Patterned paper (Making memories)
- Ink: printer
- Copics: E11, E13, E19, R20, G12, G14, BG01, BG02
- Other: ribbon, stickles, white enamel accents, glossy accents

I couldn't help but to make a card with the Gingerbread Family as well...

Gingerbread Family
Supplies:
- Gingerbread Family (Pink Cat Studio); Merriest Wishes (Hero Arts)
- Circle & labels 4 nestabilities
- Tinsel patterned paper (Making Memories)
- Ink: printer, Uniball signo white gel pen
- Copics: BG01, BG05, E11, E13, E18, E19, R20, R22, R39, R59, RV00, RV02, RV04
- Other: gems

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to check out the rest of my wonderful design-teammates creations too!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards with the lovely images!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love your festive cards, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these turned out wonderfully,You are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards with Melissa's cute gingerbread images, Lysa! I love the family one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable, Lysa! so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!