Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School!

This week us Tiddly Inkers are going back to school!

Christy added some fabulous new digis to the shop this week- check them out HERE I used this adorable School Girl image...
School Girl

I printed her twice and cut out just her books for some extra dimension
School Girl books
Supplies:
- School Girl (Tiddly Inks): Everyday Sayings (Hero Arts)
- Scallop/Oval nestabilities
- Spiral notebook edge punch (EK Success)
- Ink: printer, Sharpie white poster paint marker
- Copics: {hair} E15, E19; {skin} E000, E00, E11 E21; {clothes} BV00, RV91, RV93, RV95; {background} BG10, C1, C3, C5, YG01, YG06, YG09
- Other: ribbon, string, button

Be sure to check out all the DT creations @ the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and all the details on how to enter this week's BACK TO SCHOOL challenge!!

Thanks as always as stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love her hair, what a perfect "back to school" image.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooooo adorable!! super card, Lysa! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love the hair coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and image! your coloring is fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Super cute and I love your coloring! Wish I'd remembered that border punch too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...Love her with her red hair!! So cute Lysa.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!!! OMGOSH I need her-my 10 year old dd will FLIP when she sees this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is soo darling Lysa. Your coloring is perfect and thanks for the tip on the white poster paint marker...I'll have to give it a try.....love your card!!!

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely!!! Great coloring, layering of different papers and textures!!! I just love this card!!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable with her Red hair!! Love this Lysa....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!